Tuesday 29 August 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I'm not really active on here much anymore, but I used to do reviews. I've vaped for a few years and my dad is a little past 2 years smoke free now because of vaping. I don't really have a place to rant so I'm picking the forum.

With that being said, I don't look online much for products. I had a Wismec Predator which is a trash device. So I've been looking up mods for myself. I was looking at setups for my dad. He's in his 60s, doesn't need a fancy mod or tank, but apparently that's not a...

Anyone remember when a "starter kit" was actually for beginners?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2xvbcKQ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...