Wednesday 14 February 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi I've had my first rda (berserka Mini) for a couple weeks now and it's my first time building my own coil for it. The tank is amazing and is perfect for me truly made me realise how good vaping can be when one figures the right setup for their needs.

Issue is I find it takes me on average 3 coil builds to get one okay one and I keep throwing the bad ones out thinking I've screwed it .when I make them I don't know what I am doing wrong but I'm making them so tight that when you vape it...

Beginner coil builder: what ambitious doing wrong

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2Gb6CVE

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...