Wednesday 6 July 2016

General Vaping Discussion

Hey everyone,

I'm an aspiring voice actor, and recently I've quit vaping because I've heard it can be damaging to your vocal chords and voice overall. Sadly, I really like vaping :( and I miss the smoke and the flavors. I've tried looking up research in regards to how e-cigs and vaping effects the voice, and weirdly enough a lot of the discussions and studies were very controversial/opinionated. Many saying it's not that bad, many saying it can be terrible depending on the juice, and most...

Effects of Vaping on the Voice?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/29vsGha

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...