Monday 26 December 2016

General Vaping Discussion

Who tried it already I'm just curious on a few opinions I have only a few mods eleaf tc 40 that I started with and pico which I'm currently vaping I've never cranked it up past 50w so I've come to grips with myself because its hard eventough all of you on is forum make it easy for a guy like me that didn't know squat about vaping a year ago but you also make it very difficult because I'm a gadget guy but because of sometimes budget and living far from vapeshops its hard for me to see new...

wismec rx mini kit

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2hhdnIH

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...