Thursday 1 March 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Howdy Folks
I have arthritis in my fingers sucks for me but it is what it is.
I saw on some YouTube video that there was a wick with some kind of shoelace tip that easily fit through the coil then the shoelace tip was removed at the time I was like oh I need to remember who did that and of course I can't now that I'm looking around for this particular product.
If you know what I'm talking about I would appreciate you letting me know where I could get these.
The smallest coil I've been able...

Wick with shoe lace tip/slider.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2FHligb

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...