Thursday 27 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

As per the title, I went halves on an IQOS heet system with my partner, as she wanted to try it as an alternative to ciggies, to cut the long story short she doesn't like it and I'm not that keen, although it's strange, I feel satisfied after one heet stick, just wished it tasted better and smelt better, so what do I do, as I prefer my vape for flavour, but like heets for the nic hit, would like the best of both worlds.
My partner wants to go back to vaping, maybe I should give nic salts a...

Tried an IQOS

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2DAqTrn

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...