Tuesday 23 October 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Is it perhaps because there's simply more dtl, sub ohm mentions now? It just seems like even mtl vapors use way less then just 3 or so years ago. I know some may mention that the gear has changed, but for mtl rebuildables or drop ins, I think it's pretty much the same . All the rebuildables from back then are still being used and the newer tanks aren't that much different. Same with drop in mtl, imo fairly the same, although there are a few more options. I know there's nic salts now and I...

Is the nic bar becoming lower?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2yXCtay

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...