Tuesday 15 January 2019

General Vaping Discussion

The Flint By Geekvape

I would like to Introduce The Flint by Geekvape.

I received Geekvape’s Flint on Friday January 4, 2019. And I’m glad that I received it when I did because it gave me the entire weekend to work with the device.

The Flint is an IXP5 very super compact kit that is powered by Geekvape’s refined NS coil system, which is designed to be perfect for MTL (Mouth To Lung) use with both Salt Nic E-juice and regular e-juice. So lets look at the contents in the box....

And Introduction to Geekvape's FLINT

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2MaDQcb

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...