Monday 31 July 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So, those of you with the Steampunk nano sleeve, I was up early this morning (final follow up for now with periodontist, I think I'm nervous), it will protect the batteries from ejecting in a normal situation but if you drop your mod from on high, the batteries MAY come out, and the door can open slightly, but I didn't see it due to the sleeve... I was all, "Mod dead, oh no, batteries? Better get a set to try it...." That was relieving, in the sense that mod was not dead, I just wasn't...

Mod droppage Spectacular

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2tQVl7n

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...