Sunday 30 July 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So I have been using this Icare e cigeratte for a bit of time and it has worked great. But now it started tasted a little bit burnt and there is no taste from the e-liquid. I tried to change the coil but it did only remove the full burnt taste.

The white "button" thing is for some reason gone.. Don't know how and where, found out after the day that I woke up from clubbing.

Anyways, it looks like this now:
[​IMG]

And yes I'm doing everything right, but...

No taste from e-liquid and it tastes kinda burnt.. Tried to change coil

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2u9UWwg

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...