Wednesday 1 August 2018

General Vaping Discussion

When I bought premade juice I just took the juice bottle with me, but since I DIY it, I've been using the same bottles. The thing is, they not live well when use for dripping 10ml/day. After a week or two, the bottle is dead (hard to open with the child safety kinda stripping, and the body of the bottle becomes more flexible, so even harder to put pressure on the cap). I do have stiffer bottles that last longer, but they're a pain in the rear to refill, the "needle" part is so hard to take...

How do you carry your (DIY) juice around?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2OxmQgM

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...