Tuesday 23 July 2019

General Vaping Discussion

By now, everyone that has ever stumbled across any of my barely coherent pod system rants knows that I hate pod systems.

But, in my last rant I said I'd try one if certain criteria were met:
  • Rebuildable
  • Industry standard connector
  • Replaceable battery
A lot of people pointed out the Pasito, but it failed on two counts (replaceable cell and adherence to standards)

The new Squad from Squid Industries got close, but not quite (replaceable cell)

Then, as I was wasting...

Pods systems and eating a tiny bit of crow...

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2JND7hr

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...