Thursday 4 July 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi All,
I have been a light to moderate smoker for around 15 years. I have started vaping 5 days back. With a mod and 3mg vg/pg 50/50 flavoured liquid.

I havent had any issue by smoking when I stopped completely and started vaping.

But from the second day I started vaping ( twice a day, 2ml liquid lasted for 3 days) i started having whizzing in my chest, coughing and my voice has completely changed and sounds like a broken drum, totally hoarse.

I thought its just my body adjusting to...

New to vaping.. Need advice

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2RT87yO

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...