Monday 8 July 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I've been reading posts here and also was wondering 'if' vaping does make you lose weight ... I've been vaping for appx. 4 years .. had surgery last December for an AAA repair .. then in January I had an angiogram .. I weighed 140 and was very happy with this weight, I'm 5'5" tall and wore a size 10 .. NOW here today I'm weighing 116 .. had blood work done because I thought perhaps my thyroid in out of synch .. but it is fine .. eat the same .. everything else is the same but cannot figure...

I don't know if ...

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/30h8wy0

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...