Monday 1 July 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hello all!.

I've just got a little question regarding my vape. I'm now smoking 3MG liquid, down from 18mg 2 years ago, and I still buy 1.5Ohm coils for my tank.

The only trouble I've noticed, is that the coils seem to burn out rather quickly, and I struggle to get a good kick at the throat for it. The liquid I purchase is the same liquid I've purchased for a long time now, so PG/VG is exactly the same.

I should add, my tank isn't a sub ohm, but would it improve it if I either increased...

Best OHM for 3MG liquid?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2RNfdF0

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...