Wednesday 10 July 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Today my duties involved driving through several zip codes on various main roads. I was bombarded by a bunch of anti-vaping billboards.

Not a big surprise really, but what was a surprise was each one had a long rambling message that would likely cause more crashes in the places where vehicles are like trains.… a long chain all close to each other barreling along like being pulled by the engine car.

The silly part was I had not thought of puffing on a vape until I saw another, then...

Anti-vaping billboards, really?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2NKQt20

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...