Tuesday 9 July 2019

General Vaping Discussion

i dunno if it’s a combination of increased vape knowledge or the plethora of pod reviews that I’m just not interested in -but I rarely watch reviews anymore. I use to spend hours checking out new mods & RBAs etc...I used to always learn about new technologies etc...

I still will review my faves reviewers like Vaping w Vic, DJLs and others but unless they’re speaking about RBAs or “open systems” - is that what non pod mods are called? Then I have no interest. At least at this point lol!...

Watching Pod Mods Reviews or Not

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2XP3Dip

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...