Saturday 6 July 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys & gals;

My e-cigarette journey began in mid June of 2011, after quitting cigarettes cold turkey in the early morning hours of January 3, 2011. In December of 2010, my ENT found like a 1 or 2 mm red or white spot on one of my vocal cords during a routine exam and insisted that I stop smoking IMMEDIATELY and then scared the hell out of me with all kinds of horror stories about what kinds of horrible things cigarettes can do to your throat (I think it's safe to say that most of us...

'Traditional' vaping to sub-ohm & back to 'traditional' vaping again!

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2YKPIap

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...