Saturday 6 July 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I started vaping on January 2019 with a Juul device and got hooked on it more then smoking.Really like Juul and vaping.Then I started to upgrade into open pod system as Juul is expensive lol,even though I think if I had stick with Juul,I would have spent less money on vape...reason being I liked to buy different vape devices and test it.

My worst experience is actually not spending money on vape(even though it is also a bad thing).My worst experience on vaping is actually nicotine...

What’s your worst experience related to vaping?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2NyuMSx

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...