Friday 10 April 2015

E-Cigarette Evod Pen Complete with USB Charger, E Shisha, Blister Pack (Steel) Review

The E-Cigarette Evod Pen Complete with USB Charger, E Shisha, Blister Pack (Steel)

Specs 

  1. E cig Refillable-Please read instructions in the description 
  2. Rechargeable. Please charge for 4 hours before use. 
  3. Complete with Battery and USB Charger 
  4. No Tar 
  5. No Nicotine, No Tobacco and any poisonous content 

Review 

I quit smoking for 4 months. This E cigarette help me a great deal. No nicotine, no tar, no awful stenches. Simply propensity, I use to smoke over 20 years. Furthermore, now I loathe fitting cigarettes. I'm content! Much obliged! Fantastic administration!. I've smoked these since the time that I purchased them and I'm more than satisfied with the products execution anyway but it dees appear to be a low cost buget item but its not an issue for casual smoker.

Battery is great and last throughout the day and its anything but difficult to re-fill its a splendid item and does the  business because of its straight forwardness yet it does look and feel modest and cheap however you just get what you pay for I suppose. So I would recommend utilizing it if all else fails on a drinking session or something so you don't lose your good E-Ciggy lol.

4 Stars out of 10 and only good for a night out or a weekend at most.

disposable e cig, do electronic cigarettes cause cancer, do electronic cigarettes help you quit, do electronic cigarettes smell, e cig accessories, e cig battery, e cig brands, e cig buy

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...