Tuesday 14 April 2015

Kanger EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Starter Kit Purple Review

The Kanger EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Starter Kit Purple

Specs 

  1. Kangertech eVod 
  2. Full Kit 
  3. Ideal for those wanting to quit smoking, a high tech product that is a healthier option to cigarettes 
  4. Usb Wall Charger and cable 
  5. Compatible with various e-liquid flavours, very easy to use and maintain 
  6. Safety features includes; battery cut off to avoid over-heating, extending the life of the battery, on/off LED button. 
  7. Temperature control system 

Review 

Prompt dispatch and conveyance. Simple to utilize. Directions were incorporated. Observe that regardless I need a genuine cigarette on occasion however have eliminated them immensely. Utilize the fluid which contains nicotine which I purchase mainly. 4 star rating is on account of the fitting on the charger is a two pin as opposed to a UK 3 pin plug. Presently taking a gander at the photo I understand it is delineated as.2 stick however I didn't perceive that at the time of requesting. With a UK plug I would have issued it 5 stars.

My first time vaping. A companion let me attempt his e-cig and I'm happy he did, in light of the fact that I hadn't entertained the thought of purchasing one until I attempted it. I'm not an enormous smoker, so don't know whether its equitable me, yet I'm leaning toward vaping to smoking, as of now! No odor, better for you, costs considerably less, what's not to like? The EVOD is well made and like the other analyst said it does now accompany a 3 pin plug. Can't see ME about-facing to ciggies now! Gracious, and the Purple one benefits look, as well!.

This pack is anything but difficult to assemble. Extremely a la mode. I have not smoked an ordinary cigarette since utilizing my EVOD which is astonishing as I used to smoke 20/30 a day!! The pack does not accompany e fluids yet you can buy your flavor, nicotine quality from an endless determination on different sites. My spouse is so inspired with the EVOD that he has requested that I get him a pack in red!!.

Wow well I have recently gotten my Kanger and I must say I'm truly awed this is the best ecig I have ever attempted and astounding quality for your cash smooth and upscale .I like it so much I think I will be buying another ,,,I exceedingly prescribe it ,on the off chance that you are new to vaping you won't happen with this ...A gigantic thumbs up from me.

electronic cigarette manufacturers, electronic cigarette mods, electronic cigarette news, electronic cigarette offers, electronic cigarette oil, electronic cigarette online, electronic cigarette parts, electronic cigarette pen, electronic cigarette pipe, electronic cigarette price

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...