Friday 10 April 2015

Mudder® 2200mAh Electronic Cigarette Battery with Power Remaining Indicator and Power Protection System Nicotine Free Review

The Mudder® 2200mAh Electronic Cigarette

Specs 

  1. Upgraded 2200mAh battery with a 3-colour LED indicator for displaying power remaining 
  2. Unique button design for avoiding mis-activation. Press the switch button five times to turn on/off. 
  3. Build-in high quality battery cell. Designed with overall protecting system: Short Circuit and Overload Protection, Atomizer Protection and Low Voltage Protection. 
  4. Compact constructure and special groove design provide shockproof and shatter-resistant protection. The battery is safely guarded 
  5. Upgraded replacements for most E-cigarettes batteries, such as eGo, eGo-V, eGo Twist, Vision Spinner, iTaste VV. Compatible with Mudder PionTank and most other atomizers. 

Review 

Top quality item, needed to kill the battery before I posted a survey, which took me virtually 2 days of truly substantial utilise as well. So much chunkier and profound than what I've been used to however its not a terrible thing it sits pleasant in your grasp and it like wise could bend over as a weapon if one is assaulted in the city by a messy smoker :-). To completely charge, took mine around 3 hours I think yet for the life it gives I truly wouldn't fret, it'll be the main battery I'll require now.

Love the LED evidence, white for good to go, blue for consider getting to a charger really soon and red for frenzy stations. Additionally discovered it did another glimmering one which was a blend of the 3, had no clue what it was until I figured I'd over fixed it, which drives me to my just niggle with it, perhaps accompanying a little direction handout could be a smart thought? I've just been vaping a month or thereabouts, so I'm a touch thick with these things still. Possibly one all the more thing, I requested the blue one and the shade of blue is a great deal lighter than it looks on the pic, doesn't coordinate my tank yet I'm simply being particular now for what is a right decent battery. No more will I be gotten short and need to cadge a cigarette. Exceptionally suggested.

Decently satisfied, came quite close to requesting. Minimal chunkier than my other 3 Vaps,1 is a little 600 which is awesome for slipping in your pocket or handbag for those times when you have to be a touch cautious, in addition to I have two egoT which I cherish. Yet this Mudder is incredible as such. I purchased it alongside wind current clearomiser tank which is a tremendous change. I adore the better vap experience and the way that it has a catch shading change, white completely charged, blue getting low, red cautioning going to go out. So helpful scorn my Vaps running out on me when at work and needing to take my charger..all in all it has kept going two days without re-charge, Also lives up to expectations with my old Ce4 clearomisers and battery charger.

So exceptionally decently satisfied and will buy again when required. Having been "vaping" for a long time, I purchased 2 of these to supplant 2 1100mah batteries that had given 12 months administration. Bigger than the standard batteries, yet not excessively substantial like a portion of the bigger limit ones. Exceptionally satisfied with time in the middle of charges and appear to be extremely powerful (being used 2 months now).

10 motives electronic cigarette ,510 e cig, 510 electronic cigarette, about electronic cigarettes, advanced electronic cigarette, apollo e cig, apollo electronic cigarettes, are electronic cigarettes any good, are electronic cigarettes better for you

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...