Tuesday 27 June 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So I changed the head on my melo 3 mini two days ago. From a .3ohm to the .5 ohm. Primed it put new juice in let it sit for a good 20 minutes. Everything was fine. But today I've been getting mad dry hit and Idk why. I've read that with the melo mini every now and then you gotta open the top, you see a little bubble come up, and should fix dry hit problems but not even that is working. Is there anything I do other than change the coil again?? I just ordered some and they wont be bere for a...

Melo3 mini dry hits

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2rZkqMq

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...