Thursday 29 June 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hola Vape world,

Quick question,

Recently purchased SVRF's satisfying Rasberry dragonfruit tea flavor. And it is quite good. It's listed ingredients are VG, PG, Flavors and .03 nic.

I figure all is well, however I then notice it has a warning line saying may contain Diacetyl acetyl prop aceltyldyde acetone and formaldehyde. I'm thinking What Da Efffff!!?!?

Is this a prop 65 required label or do some modern e juices still funk with this garbage? Any insight is appreciated.

FYI I have...

May contain Diacetyl formaldehyde etc...

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ri8p7C

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...