Sunday 25 June 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi all,

Recently I changed my life insurance to reduce my premiums and get better cover. I am acquainted with the kinds of questions insurers for life and permanent disablement ask. In the past questions regarding smoking habits would not include electronic cigarettes.

This time though the question regarding smoking included whether I use electronic cigarettes or nicotine replacement therapies.

How do you approach this question when applying for life insurance and how does disclosing...

Life insurance and vaping - Premiums affected?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2tbhrEK

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...