Wednesday 28 June 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I've had my Alien for a few months, and it's pretty much been my daily mod. Well, yesterday I was browsing on my Ipad, and I started hearing a sizzling noise. I looked over and smoke was coming out of the vent holes on my Alien, which was just sitting upright on my coffee table next to me. I immediately picked up the mod, and released the batteries. The batteries were completely cool, and I could smell that some electrical components had fried in the mod. Any idea what could cause this to...

Need some help figuring out why my Smok Alien fried itself.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2hRCzrc

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...