Friday 21 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

after a while of cigarettes again. The flat is beginning to smell :(

I began going outside to smoke and that is such a headache in this miserable weather and I’m playing red dead and I want to stay seated

I couldn’t be bothered sort out a mech, dmm and all that. I’ve only got 6mgs around so I pulled out a dripper :eek:, it had a build in from about 6 months ago and I’m feeling nice and lazy so I fired it up on a dna, put some new cotton in and put ‘wick liquor boulevard’ in (way too...

I’m trying again, just to see

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2UZpEXo

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...