Wednesday 19 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Has anyone of you experienced bad nicotine? I mean I read or heard these have shelf life? Is that correct? Forgot where I read or watched that. But anyways, as a smoker, I know what nicotine hit feels like first day in the morning everyday for 20 years.

Now as a vaper, my experience is all over the place. I buy 3mg branded juices and TBH, I feel like nothing. There's the throat hit yeah, but the good old cigarette jolt and buzz is not there. I also bought some VG carried nicotine. Normal...

A few nicotine questions

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2QCUsyy

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...