Sunday 30 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

As the title says, I went a little nuts on vape equipment this holiday season. Mostly RDA's and especially RTA's, but also snagged a squonk mod and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.

Is anyone looking for a review on a specific product? I used to vape a while back, got out of the game for a couple years, and am just jumping back in to it head first, so that's the kind of perspective I'm coming from.

If so, you can tell me what product you're interested in (pm or here I guess?) And if I...

I went crazy and ordered way too much stuff; is anyone looking for a review of a specific product?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2GOgPNf

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...