Wednesday 19 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So about two years ago , I went through a naked 100 juice kick. Tried about every single one and I loved all of them. The one that stuck out to me the most was lava flow. One thing I noticed though, was that when I would vape this juice it would get hard to breathe and if sort of get acid reflux symptoms. So I switched juices and if went away. I just bought a bottle of it again and it’s not as bad. Can anyone think why this is happening?? Could it be allergy to something? I’m not allergic to...

Lava flow by naked 100

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2S9iVZ3

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...