Sunday 30 December 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Just need to throw this experience out there because I'm so annoyed by it.

I went into a local vape shop today to buy some more wire. They were out of what I wanted so the guy suggested I buy one of their premade house coils until they get more of my preferred wire in. I asked what they ohm out at and the Fused Clapton ni80 that he wanted me to buy was a .12 - .15 coil. I proceeded to explain that the mech that I had in my hand, and showed him, is one that hits great at .4 ohms and I use a...

Kitchener, On Vape Shop

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2RtveTa

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...