Monday 29 April 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I hadn't heard of that claim before, until today that is, but that's exactly the comment that was made towards me when I was walking outside earlier today. It was made by a couple of girls, when they were walking towards me, and after they passed, one of the girls turned around and loudly made that comment so that I could hear it. It wasn't rudely said, or said in a rude tone, it was just annoying, like somebody is attempting to lecture somebody else, while the person lecturing has no clue...

"Vaping is good for your health, but bad for the environment!"

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2ZLeKa0

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...