Saturday 13 April 2019

General Vaping Discussion

So I just bought a new setup after having no vape for a few days (I've been smoking cigs in the meantime). New batteries, tank (mesh pro quad coils), and batteries.

I took one hit (108 watts, I realize its a bit hot for some people but I'm usually used to it) and completely lost my breath. I was literally GASPING for air in between coughing for about 30-40 seconds while I was driving, and it terrified me. I was barely able to get any air in for what seemed like an eternity and felt like I...

What just happened to me? Couldn't breath at all!

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2UBCKNO

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...