Thursday 25 April 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hey all.

I realize that many of you do this as a no-brainer, but I was kinda wondering what people do with their equipment and supplies and if they lock them up.

My son is 9, and he has never shown any interest or care in my vape stuff. I did tell him starting a year ago that he's not to touch any of it and that just touching the juice might kill him. (Not likely - just using a scare tactic.) I also told him that if he ever has any questions about any of it to ask me, and I'd share...

Locking up vape equipment...

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2W7DzuH

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...