Friday 19 April 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi all,

First post. Did a search, but my question seems too specific and hasn't been addressed, according to my research.

I'm running a Geek Vape Aegis Mini (great mod, by the way) and an Aspire Cleito Pro tank with the supplied 0.15 ohm coil rated between 60-75 watts.

This thing produces HUGE clouds wide open and at the rated wattage, but I'm a more conservative MTL user.

Is running at 35 watts and vent holes shut down about 90% (which produces a great MTL hit, BTW) going to harm or...

Running sub-ohm coil below wattage rating

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2IE8Ph3

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...