Thursday 11 April 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hello! It seems I forgot all about this forum, but it seems it remembers me.

I'm just going to give the TL;DR on my situation. I had two battery failures and tanks needed replacing, also ran out of juice. I found that I could limp by on the batteries I had, but could either get a new tank OR more juice. Or 3 packs of cigs to get me through 2 weeks. Opted for the cigs. (The upside was that, because of vaping low nic juice, I had gone grom 2 packs a day to about half).

Fast forward two...

It will be just like starting over...

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2Z1KdEN

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...