Tuesday 16 April 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Howdy,

Having recently quit smoking and discovered the ADDED enjoyment of vaping with flavor nuances along with getting my nic fix, the consistency is important for me.

VW is good but consistent it ain't, IMO. Clouds and flavor variety (sometimes bad) are its virtues, IMO. I figure I'll still use it from time to time as I do like it.

TC has allowed me to get consistency and taste/experience different flavor profiles on the same juice... consistently : )

This vidy shows that...

Consistency of the Vaping Experience

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2V2gkF3

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...