Friday 12 April 2019

General Vaping Discussion

That was amazing! That kinda reset my taste buds after I tasted some imported NET flavoured juice.

This seller, and now a friend of mine offered me some juice for free! 30ml to be exact. He knows I've been looking for legit tobacco flavored juice since I switched to vaping. He said it was from the states that his airline pilot brought home. (see my location) So I grabbed it and said thanks! I went home and was excited to vape it. Until the very first hit made that me wanna puke! Dang! It...

Eating salted peanuts

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2Z3ZTHD

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...