Thursday 25 April 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi guys, ok so I don't smoke much and try to vape as much as possible instead of smoking. I have a cool fore IV with Aspire tank 1.8 coil and I also brought a 88vape pen and I have tried just about every flavour possible and different nicotine levels. They always smell nice but when I vape I just think yuck or not very nice. The only juice I can use is menthol chill a cheap one for £1 but even that doesn't taste brilliant. It's driving me crazy because everyone I know really enjoys there...

Looking for help, I don't enjoy any vape at all.

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2GEQMG2

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...