Saturday 29 April 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi & please help....
So, my spouse bought me 2 kbox-s 40 watt online w/batts/charger as a gift to see if these would upgrade me, instead of MPV's or ego batts that I like (I'm in the 55+ crowd). I only vape ce4's or mainly vision vivi nova's at 1.8-2.4 ohm's. I tried the kbox at only 8 watts (w/samsung 18650 20 amp) and would like to use the boxes, but I get a burning-painful sensation in my throat. I make my liquid -tried pure vg, 50/50, & lower nic's; plus, used 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8...

Kbox 8-40 watt box burns throat

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2pwBFGr

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...