Thursday 27 April 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I had to clean all my vape coils tonight and I just didn't wanna wait 2 days for the coil heads to naturally dry out. So, after pulling from the hot water (I soak them in very hot water for 15-20 minutes,) I laid them thread side down to let some of the water start dripping out. Then, I took a Q-tip and got as much of the gunk that remained inside the atomizer out. The I gave them a couple of short blows back and forth until I didn't feel any water blow back. The I took some tissue and...

Fast Clean and Fast Dry in SS316 for Joyetech

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2ozzuCO

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...