Friday 28 April 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Evening all. I'm in need of some advice before I spend my hard earned cash. (Apologies if this belongs in the hardware section but I was unsure).

I recently got a TFV12 and it seems pretty good but it's draining my batteries pretty quick compared to my old Uwell Crown.
I'm currently using an IJOY dual 26650 and they take forever to charge so looking for new mod and batteries. I'm considering a SMOK GX350 with 4 * LG HG2 batteries and just wondering if this is a good idea. Would the HG2's be...

Battery/ Mod combo for TFV12

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2qgmYp8

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...