Saturday 29 April 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Hi all.
I've been vaping for a month, and I'm having a difficulty in tasting vapor.

I have 2 tanks, which are Digiflavor Pharaoh RTA and GeekVape Medusa RDTA.

On my pharaoh, I'm barely can taste the vapor. I can smell it, but not really taste it.
On my medusa, I can taste but only because the medusa is very prone to slight spitback, therefore I think what I'm tasting is the slight spitback from my liquid.

Since I'm pretty new to vaping, I want to ask how you really taste a vapor?
1. Can...

I can't taste vapor (vaper's tongue?)

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2oJofHT

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...