Saturday 29 April 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I am new to vaping.. So my new Kangertech K Kiss comes with a 0.2 ohm coil and no extra coil in the package (at least not here in Denmark) and I am confused this ohm thing..

1: Is it true that a 0.2 coil produces more vape than a 1.2 ohm coil? So the lower ohm, the more vape you get? In my head I just want it to be a other way around lol.. The more ohm, des more vape..

2: is it correct that if my battery (non adjustable) is full, I get more vape...

0.2 ohm coil vs 1.2 and battery

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2pg2i1U

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...