Wednesday 26 April 2017

General Vaping Discussion

So i got caught up in the whole watt wars thing back in 2015 and switched to sub ohm vaping...and to be honest I have no idea what sort of health risks I'm creating by vaping high wattages all day (not to mention I spend $100 every 2 weeks on juice!!)

I've decided to make the switch back to mtl vaping...the last time I was vaping this way was with a kayfun lite..I'm curious whats out there now if anything for mtl vaping and what is recommended...I'm also interested in a new mod as well...

MTL vapors..I need recommendations

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2qgvinZ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...