Saturday 29 April 2017

General Vaping Discussion

(Ecig is based off the DSE901)
I am new to ecigs, and I need help. I bought a Bape Smoker (bape = a bathing ape - japanese brand) that was released in 2010, it is a collectors item and has been never used. I used it about a week ago, it didn't work at first, but time to time, some vapor came out for a limited amount of time. I used it again after a day, and the atomizer had fallen apart (most likely due to age) so i bought an atomizer that was close to what it came with (Joye 306 electronic...

(NEW TO E CIGS ATOMIZER HELP) Which Atomizer do i use for my ecig?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2qkCkJg

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...