Wednesday 12 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

So I've been vaping for the better time of 2 years by now, always loved my e-juice and enjoyed the flavor and vapor to the fullest, about 4 months ago I got into pods and salt nic.
Later on I bought the Salt RTA and over time became only vaping 50 nic e-juice and its amazing.
Although about 2 months ago, I cut down on DL and been vaping Salt Nic about 99% of the time.
To my surprise I can't taste any DL e-juice anymore, tried changing juices, cotton, coils, even using other devices both sub...

Can't taste any flavor from DL vaping

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2ICrxnr

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...