Wednesday 12 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi all. I've been vaping for about 7 years. I am trying to find the right hardware for me. For several years, I've been using the SMOK Stick V8 with the big baby beast tank w/ smok .15 -.25 coils. I've been decently happy with it, but I'm looking for something that is adjustable, as the wattages on these sticks are fixed. I recently purchased a Scion II tank, but the coils are SO BIG that the tank doesn't hold much liquid and I'm constantly filling it. I also have an iStick Pico, but it only...

Looking for hardware advice...

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2KgznGw

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...