Thursday 6 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hello, I am new to vaping as of a week ago. I'm using the Endura t22 and I'm really enjoying it. However tonight and last night I have had issues with my tank leaking onto the top of my mod. Now I know this could seem very stupid but it I need to know if this is going to be a problem as it has leaked onto the top part of the mod where the battery connects to the tank and I don't know what sort of damage this will cause. Do I need to be cautious with this? Should I look at scrapping my vape?...

New to vaping, wondering if someone could help?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2QSkx9H

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...