Tuesday 11 June 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I stopped vaping a few years back after vaping since 2010 so i'm no newbie. I used a Lava Tube by Volcano with 5 volts and a CE 5 type cartomizer. No one speaks of e-cigs in terms of volts anymore and I'm kinda lost picking out a new system. I used a 3.0 ohm coil with between 4.5 to 5 volts so wattage is anywhere from 6 to 8 watts.

I cannot find 3.0 ohm coils anywhere but that's the experience I like. I go to the e-cig store and ask the guy what he has that works with 3.0 ohm coils for 5...

What happened to 5 volt 3.0 ohm vaping?

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2I9AeGX

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...